Monday, July 18, 2011

A Little Bit About Me And My Family

Me and my siblings
My name is Sarah and I am seven years old. I am going into third grade. I have one older sister, one younger sister,  one younger brother and a pet dog, Romeo. My younger siblings, Michael and Hannah are twins and they are five years old. My older sister Miriam, is nine years old and is going into fourth grade.  Miriam has her own blog  and taught me how to type on the computer. Miriam is an excellent older sister and tells me a lot about third grade. I will also be a good older sister to my little siblings. When school starts, we will all go to the same school. We have a big family and we do a lot of fun things together. In my post, I will write about some of our adventures.





My violin teacher is accompanying me on the piano
I have three hobbies, gymnastics, playing the piano, and playing the violin. I  will be competing level five in gymnastics in September. My favorite events are floor and bars and I train for twenty hours a week. I did a guest post on gymnastics on Miriam's blog.  I also play piano every day. My favorite composer is Bach. I will also have posts about different composers. After piano practice, I play the violin and I will try out for the junior orchestra. I will have a post on the violin as well.







I also love to read and my favorite author is Roald Dahl. Sometimes my sister and I read the same books. This summer we have been reading a lot of books about animals such as Black Beauty and King of the Wind. We both like animal books.


What are your hobbies?

What are your favorite books to read?

11 comments:

  1. Dear Sarah,

    How wonderful that you now have your very own blog too!

    I hope to drop by and see what you are writing about on your blog.
    How wonderful that you and your sister share the same interest in blogging.

    All the very best with your blog.
    Hope to re visit again.

    From your new blogging friend down under,
    AA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sarah,
    Congratulations on your new blog.
    I love the name "Come Somersault With Sarah! "
    I am looking forward to read your blog and see what is your hobbies and how you spend your free time.
    Have fun blogging.
    Love you,
    Grandma Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear AA
    I am so glad you commented on my post, and you were the first one to comment on my blog! I will have a lot more posts. I hope you will visit again. Thank you for commenting on my blog

    From,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah!

    I love your new blog! One of my favorite authors is Roald Dahl also. Which one is your favorite book? I like Matilda, The Witches, The Twits, and Fantastic Mister Fox. I can't wait to follow your blog and read more of your posts! Love you,

    Elana

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Tanya,

    Thank you for leaving me a comment. I loved it! I picked the name Come Somersault With Sarah because I do gymnastics. I hope I get more comments from you.

    Love you!

    From,
    ♥Sarah♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sarah,
    Congratulations on creating your new blog! Your first post was very interesting and I cannot wait for you to upload more. When I went on Miriam's blog and saw how you did a guest post on gymnastics I really liked it, and now that you have your own blog I am looking forward to more great posts. Have fun and good luck.
    Love,
    Luba:D♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Sarah,

    I am so looking forward to what you a going to be writing on your blog.

    I know your blog is going to be just awesome!
    Will re visit again I promise again.

    From your new blogging friend,
    AA. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Sarah,
    Congratulations on getting a new blog I am sure you will have so much fun blogging.

    Interesting question my hobbies are playing the piano and reading, that is it.

    My favourite books are My Sisters are nightmare, Dear Dumb Diary, Diary of a Wimpy kid and Joke books.

    Have you read any of these books?

    From your pal,
    Bianca.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Sarah,

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    Congratulations on getting a blog. It is so nice of you to put my URL on your blog.

    One of my favorite author is Louis Sachar. He wrote Sideways Stories From Wayside School.

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    Your Sister,
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Sarah,

    Congratulations on your well put together blog. I’m looking forward to visit it and to enjoy your writing.
    Good lock!

    Best,
    Great-aunt Olga

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Sarah,

    One of my favorite authors is Roald Dahl too. My favorite book my Roald Dahl is The Witches. I also like Louis Sachar. My favorite book by Louis Sachar is Pig City. My hobbies are swimming, ballet,art,and piano. I think I am best at art.

    Love, your friend
    Eleanor M

    ReplyDelete

♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Please proofread your comment for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, simply choose "Anonymous".)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★